17 January 2010

New Year – new start

The last few months I was so busy with the renovation and the move that I neglected this blog, but there is still so much to tell as 2009 was such an exciting year! I’ve been working on various creative projects, but I’ll tell you about those later. I’ve collected lots of ideas and taken hundreds of images and I can’t wait to share them with you.

I plan to blog more regularly this year and I’ve been thinking about the subjects I like to write about and allocated each subject to one day of the week.

Monday – about my week
Tuesday - projects I am working on
Wednesday- other blogs and websites I like
Thursday- documenting the renovation & decoration of our new live/workspace
Friday - online finds / flea market finds

What do you think? I am grateful for any advice.

1 comment:

  1. I think this is a great idea! When you're busy, it's always nice to schedule things - like chore calender for my kids... It keeps you organized and easier to come up with post ideas:)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete