12 February 2013

Hanna making Pizza

Late in the evening we made pizza. I was watching Johanna and suddenly I became aware of all the things she CAN do. I picked up my phone and started filming her. Despite just using my phone and imovie and the fact that this is my fist ever edit, this little clip shows that she's overcome all difficulties. She was nine weeks premature and very ill and we've been told all sorts of things she might not be able to do. It's wonderful to start to stop to worry.

A short and fun video of my two year old daughter Johanna making pizza.

 

Making Pizza from Katrin Freitag on Vimeo.

Freitag's Links:
Toddlers in the kitchen
how we montessori - a family trying to incorporate the philosophy of Montessori into their home lives
At Home with Montessori - more Montessori info and inspiration

No comments:

Post a Comment